Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

2 posters

AW's 2D and still stuff; new art.

AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Empty AW's 2D and still stuff; new art.

Post  AlaskanWyvern Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I'll put art here as I go.

Notebook series: traced stuff I'm personalizing my college notebooks with. Not totally original, but it's fun.
    Akira:
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Akiranotebooksm.th
    The Akira-class starship is designed as an aircraft carrier for shuttlecraft and a borg-fighting ship. Caries a prodigious 15 torpedo bays and even more phaser banks.

Dalek:
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Daleknotebook.th
    Scourge of the universe, these armored mutant creatures seek to destroy all that is non-human. Giants sometimes mistake them for pepper-pots.

Raven:
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Ravenl.th
    Scout mech, weight: 35 tons. Quoting Sarna.net, "The Raven is a technological marvel and employs a large number of advanced electronic warfare systems, possibly making it the most advanced light 'Mech on the field, at least in detection and targeting equipment."

Photoshop art:

Spéir:
    First RP character I drew. I blame killing roleplays on drawing my characters.
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Speir

Jeff:
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Jeff2
    My character in Sanctuary and a couple other abnormal RP's. He's a human-turned-luong. I never finished the shading, doubt I ever will. It looks okay, though, IMO.

And here's my loosely xkcd-style comic based off a discussion in Microeconomics class.
    AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. 17978_1341908191740_1352255947_30994751_2572269_n

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wolfji
    Wolfji
    Beginning Roleplayer

AW's 2D and still stuff; new art. Empty Re: AW's 2D and still stuff; new art.

Post  Wolfji Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

I've always wanted to see your art. I mean, I've seen bits and peices after all, but all of them in one place makes it easier.

I'm no artist after all, but I can say these all look really good. I especially like The carrion. It looks really realistic.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Post  AlaskanWyvern Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 am

Thank you. I'm pretty sure I've got some other stuff elsewhere, but it's on paper in another state.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:59 pm