Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

5 posters

My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy)

JacOat12
    JacOat12
    Beginning Roleplayer

My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Empty My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy)

Post  JacOat12 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm sure many of you have seen some of my pictures before, but maybe some of you haven't. Either way, now you'll get to see them.

I take cristsism very well, do feel free to shot away at'em. Also note that what you see is mostly just WIP stuff.

My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Vivit
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Banon
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Girl2ri
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Ellyx
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Suwako1
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Remila
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Deadprincess
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Marisas
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Yukacolor
    My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Tenshi2

Last edited by JacOat12 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Empty Re: My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy)

Post  AlaskanWyvern Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

I like the second one best, I think. It has the best eyes/expression.
    Tintik
    Tintik
    Beginning Roleplayer

My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy) Empty Re: My Drawings(I take requests if I'm happy)

Post  Tintik Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 am

In the first drawing, the mouth is off proportions even for cartoon size. The mouth shouldn't use as many hard lines either. It's not only about lines, but suggestion of line; a few short strokes here and there in the shape of the lips with the opening still in the center would be better, in my opinion.
    Wolfji
    Wolfji
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Wolfji Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Now that I can see all your art in one place, it's easier to judge between them, but off of that subject for now.

I'm no artist, I will never claim to be, but I can say this, these all look really good. A few have a few things wrong with them, but those you all admitted to when you posted them over on the Sporum. Keep it up Jac.
    JacOat12
    JacOat12
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  JacOat12 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Thank you all for your avice and critisim.

UPDATE: I replaced the creepy girl with the new one, and have added two new pictures.
    JBman
    JBman
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  JBman Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

These are really good! At least, better than what I can draw.

I can draw pretty well but only when I randomly find inspiration. I don't want to post my art on this forum yet cause I am still improving. One day soon though... you all will be forced to endure the horror which is... my drawing skills!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:54 am