Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

4 posters

Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe!

Kenpool
    Kenpool
    Beginning Roleplayer

Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe! Empty Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe!

Post  Kenpool Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Somethings happening in our world of comics. Something bad, like really, really, really bad. You dont even know how bad this is. Rifts in space-time blah blah blah . Or as Mr.Wade likes to call it a big ol, fashion s#$@ttstorm. Some of our universes crossed paths before. Like you DC and your goody two shoes perfect heroes. Please meet at stark tower, if you can. More info will be provided there.

- DP

This letter arrives at your doorstep. (And depending on what comic universe you are in you get sucked in to a portal.) You look up wonder exactly what the hell is going on. You make no haste and stumble to your feet in search of this tower.

Welcome one and all to Ink Overload! The ultimate crossover of everything comic book!

RULES

1. Swearing is permitted just censor it. Dont want the kiddies to get their feelings hurt now do we?

2. Basic RP rules apply. Use common sense

3. You will be accepted by me or Phanex if you are not accepted within two days THEN whine. Not five minutes after posting

4. HAVE A FREAKING GOOD TIME OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR DOG! Or uhhh cat or hamster orrrr, JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Name:
    Bio:
    Pic/Desc:

Mine:

Name: Wade Wilson (Deadpool)
    Powers: Advanced healing factor. Like REALLY advanced can survive almost anything. Firing bullets at amazing rates. Comic-Awareness. (In other words fourth wall is now smashed to smithereens )
    Bio: Signed up for the weapon X program. That gave him an AWESOME healing factor but made him insane AND messed up his skin. He was classified insane and sent to a medium security prison. He escaped though. Has been a merc ever sense
    Pic/Desc: *Cough* Avatar *Cough*'

CURRENT UNIVERSE: Marvel

Last edited by Kenpool on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FORGOT HALF OF THE FREAKING RP!)
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe! Empty Re: Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe!

Post  AlaskanWyvern Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

So do webcomics count?
    Phaenx
    Phaenx
    Beginning Roleplayer

Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe! Empty Re: Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe!

Post  Phaenx Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Alrighty, I guess I'll use Spawn again. What's the limit on characters per person?

Name: Al Simmons

Powers: Al can control the cape and chains that are attached to his Hellspawn symbiote. His cape can also turn into a large, double-sided axe. Spawn has a wide arrangement of magic at his disposal, but this is limited by a timer starting at 9:9:9:9 (1:0:0 used for every magic attack). Since his magic is limited, and the over-useage of it could result in the loss of his soul, he prefers the useage of firearms over his powers.

Bio: Al Simmons spent a large portion of his life as a hired killer. He prospered well, and was able to marry the woman he loved and live his life, until he was brutally murdered by an unknown assailant and cast into the bowels of Hell. While in Hell, Al offered his soul to the devil, in exchange to be able to return to the surface and see his wife again. Al's wish was granted, but at a terrible price. He has been reduced to nothing more than a walking corpse behind a mask, and all of his memories have been wiped clean from his brain. All he has left is the desire for his wife, even though he doesn't know who she is.

Pic/Desc: Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe! Shpawnavatar
    Kenpool
    Kenpool
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Kenpool Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Webcomics do count.
    Wolfgem
    Wolfgem
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Wolfgem Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm

I'll play as Justice.

Name:Justice (Vance Astrovik)
    Age:I'll play as him in his teenage years after he kills his father
    Powers:Justice is a powerful telekinetic, who can generate a telekinetic nimbus to lift and move objects (including himself) with only his mind. He can levitate and fly at high speeds, and can carry many people while doing so. He can form powerful psychokinetic force fields, and use his telekinesis for concussive blasts. Justice has been known to use a telekinetic tendril to tell if a person is lying, something like a lie detector. sources used: http://www.comicvine.com/justice/29-4811/
    Bio:Justice was born in NewYork and as a kid was visited by Major Vance Astro who happened to be his future self. Astro convinced him not to become an astronaut so that Vance wouldn't be cryogenicly frozen.This allowed him to learn about his tela-kinetic powers. He was later denied from joining the Avengers so he instead created the New Warriors which was led by Night Thrasher.
    Pic/Desc:

Ink Overload- A crossover of every comicbook AND manga in the universe! 440px-Justicevance
    Kenpool
    Kenpool
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Kenpool Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Accepted, Im workking up an intro for DP right now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 am