Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

2 posters

Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning

leestriter
    Beginning Roleplayer

Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning Empty Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning

Post  leestriter Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Hell. Not a thing any caring person likes to hear about, in our modern world of loving and caring Christians, even the most ardent hellfire preacher underestimates it. Hell is made for your punishment, and because you don't understand the severity of every sin you can't imagine the harshness of the punishment. God hates sin, and from that hell began.

For one reason or another, He saw fit to send me, Gabriel, to teach the humans yet again. We angels don't know why he loves the vile sinful humans. They are to learn a lesson, some may have been going to kill themselves, others did not minister, we have many reasons, but I am to allow them into hell before their time so they may learn their wrongdoing.

May God have mercy on their souls.
    ----------------------------------

You were, for one reason or another selected by God to take a Dante's Infernoesque tour through hell. Be careful though, your human, and even guarded by your selective guide, you aren't safe....

Sheet:

Character Form and Joining

**NOTE: It is recommended that you are willing to follow the rules stated above before you decide to post anything. ^^

This is the character form. Fill one of these suckers out to the best of your ability, following the suggestions following the code, and PM it to either myself or any mod that I have assigned. If it is accepted, your bio will be edited into the post below this one with the other characters. If not…it won’t be? xD Depending on how close you are, I may give you some pointers on how you can improve the bio and increase your chances of it being accepted.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]History/sins and issues:[/b] (Should be big!)
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Weapons/Accessories/Items[/b]
    [b]Where born:[/b]
    [b]Anything Else We Should Know?:[/b]

Suggestions:

Name:
    Be creative!
    Example: Steve
    Age: How old is your character? Years would be preferred, but you may provide their age based on their own concept of “year”, or their equivalent age should they be compared to a human.
    Example: 420 sunrises (about 30 Earth years; has mentality of a 50-year-old)
    Gender: Male, Female, Neuter, or whatever else your character’s species can be (NOTE: if it is a completely different gender, please describe in not-too-graphic detail how this factors into the creature’s…uhm…”lifestyle”.)
    Example: Transport (referred to as “him” and other such deviations)—neutral gender that incubates the egg of a male and female Stevedon.
    Appearance: The best thing to put here would be a combination of picture and extra description, but I will accept bios with exceptional word-based appearances and no pictures (so long as they are AT LEAST 1 ½ paragraphs long and easy to envision). However, I will not accept only a picture. (NOTE: for those of you who would like a picture for your character, I’m always willing to draw one for you. :3 Chances are I may draw them anyways either for a signature or for my own amusement.)
    Very Condensed Example: Very long neck that ends in the head of a snake with imposing, walrus-like tusks; a vibrant red dorsal ridge runs down his spine until the entire front structure disappears into a huge, turtle-esque shell of yellow and purple hues. Two holes open underneath to reveal a pair of muscular, black-spotted, golden furry legs with giant claws. On top of the turtle shell is a set of tiny yellow wings that resemble those of a monarch butterfly. Normally wears a foam hat shaped like an inverted tesseract, which often perplexes his enemies so much that they simply collapse from befuddlement.
    Personality: MAKE THIS THE MOST DESCRIPTIVE PART OF YOUR BIO. I know that most RPs here don’t normally ask for this at all, but I think it helps in two ways:
    1) Other characters who may be skilled in psychiatry will be better equipped to handle situations in which you are involved, or other similarly unpredictable scenarios, and
    2) You understand your character better. Simply by thinking about how to describe the way a character acts to others, you are instantly able to put yourself in your character’s shoes, and so can make them more dynamic in the way they react to certain situations, and so on and so forth.
    A good length for this section should be AT LEAST two paragraphs. Do not complain; I once *tried* to join a forum where the minimum personality requirement was around 10 paragraphs, which is not only unnecessary, but honestly, who wants to read all of that? (…Says the one who is rambling to you at this very moment. >< )
    Very Condensed Example: Easily excitable, fun-loving, outgoing, but can be dangerous at times if too eager to do something. Blushes and goes into strange fits when the name “Bob” is mentioned.
    Weapons/Accessories/Mode of Transportation and Whatnot: Can depend on your species’ age. Anything from backpacks to pets to spaceships can be described here. Does not have a specific length because some of us like to pack light…for whatever reason.
    Example: A single canister of Wax-O-Plax brand Tusk Cleaner (newt flavored of course) is generally hidden within Steve’s characteristic hat. Otherwise, he picks things up as he goes along.
    Planet/Star System Location: An ideal bio would have the city the character is from, the planet the city is on, the star system the planet is in, and the location within the galaxy the star system is in (relate to the arms of the Milky Way galaxy; there is a really nice, labeled representation of this on Wikipedia…somewhere.) Unless your character is capable of really fast interstellar travel, try and relate their position based on the location of others, unless you are going to start out far from home or you want to deliberately avoid us for a while.
    Condensed Example: Vend Toes City, Planet Dove Nets, Star System Ed Vetson, Sagittarius Arm.
    (Congrats to those who easily pick out anagrams! :3 I would give you a cookie if I could.)
    Anything Else We Should Know?: Optional of course. Any extra tidbits you would like to inform us about.
    Example: STEVE IS MADE OF AWESOME.

And…that’s about it! ^^ Below this post is where the accepted bios will go, and after that is a list of major plot advancements/places.
    Da_StrongWill
    Da_StrongWill
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : You know where... You know exactly where don't you? And if you don't, no sweat, the horsemen will get to you eventually.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning Empty Re: Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning

Post  Da_StrongWill Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Why exactly is this in planning?
    leestriter
    Beginning Roleplayer

Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning Empty Re: Abandon all hope ye who enter here Planning

Post  leestriter Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

It isn't in planning. Not sure why I put that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am