Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

Paper Wings and a Metal Heart

High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Paper Wings and a Metal Heart Empty Paper Wings and a Metal Heart

Post  High Priestess Osaka Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Welcome back. If you're reading this, then I can probably assume that you are awake now. You may notice that some things are... different about you. That is why you are in this cell; for your protection and for the sake of those around you. You will be let out soon, don't worry.

Don't worry about your old life, either.

That is unimportant.

Insignificant.

Paper-thin.

Now then, please do not freak out. Things are strange, yes, and your old world will come crashing down around you. Please don't pick up the pieces on the way out.

You died.

I brought you back.

You can show a little gratitude, right? After all, you are still alive! You are better than before, much better! You'll see, don't you worry.

Two more things before i leave you to your own devices:

One, do not try to leave the cell. Myself or my servant will come let you out.

Two, I suppose I ought to tell you who I am. Surely you've heard of Victor Frankenstein? I'm a descendant of his. My name is Francis Noland Stein. I continued his work until I found my own way to make creations that were far more amazing than his green beast. You are one such creation.

Do not disappoint me.

-Love,
    Dr. Stein.

That's what the note you found sitting next to you said. You woke up in a strange place; in a cell, with no idea how you got there. All you could remember were your name and so much pain that it made you want to be sick. And now? According to this letter, you are now a monster made by Dr. Frankenstein himself. Well, a relative of his, anyways. Your cell wasn't too bad, really. The door was reinforced and had a tiny, barred window set in it. You also noticed two small windows on the left and right walls. Through them, you could see strange creatures that lay asleep on the ground just like you had been. Strange creatures made out of things other than flesh and bone. Surely you weren't one of them. You couldn't be. That was impossible.

Or so you thought.

There was a mirror on the back wall.

Rules and Other Stuff You Should Know
    Just follow all of the forum rules.
    Aside from those, though, there are a few more.
    - Escape will be very hard.
    - Disobeying Dr. Stein is a horrible, horrible idea.
    - Fighting is generally frowned upon until you are told to do so.
    - Everything has its weaknesses. If you need help with yours, I will gladly provide it.
    -I may think up more rules, so keep an eye.

To give you a better idea of what you have become, you aren't Frankenstein. You're an automaton. A golem. Whatever you want to call it. You are made up of one single material bound together magically around your soul. Simple enough, right? You start out fairly weak, but you will get stronger as time progresses.

These are the materials that you can be positive that I'll accept:
    Paper, Flesh, Mud, Dirt, Clay, Metal, Bone, Stone, Mineral, Gemstone(not diamond), Wood, and Ice.
    I may or may not accept others.

Characters

The sheet:

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (Nothing excessively weird.)
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Material:[/b] (Only one.)
    [b]Cause of Death:[/b] (This is important. Your first few posts will be this happening.)
    [b]Description:[/b] (Details, details, or I'll hurt you!)
    [b]Bio:[/b] (This isn't that important.)
    [b]Personality:[/b] (We love personalities here.)
    [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?)

List

Name: Jeryk Judah L'boro
    Material: Flesh
    Cause of Death: Being the Doctor's first creation, he died at Dr. Stein's hands.
    Description: Most of the time, he looks like a relatively normal human male with dark hair and golden eyes. He's tall, around six feet, and is leanly muscled. Of course, that's only most of the time. At often completely random intervals, he will change. His body will grow, shrink, develop new limbs, et cetera. He does have a certain degree of control over how he changes, but he often doesn't alter what is already happening.
    Bio: Jeryk was Dr. Stein's best friend when they were kids, but after the Doctor became engrossed in his ancestor's work, he became afraid of him and stayed away until he received a letter begging him to assist the Doctor with a project. Unable to resist, he quite literally sealed his own death when he shut the lab door behind him. After that, strangely enough, he was incredibly loyal.
    Personality: Jeryk should probably be the definition of insane. He has wild mood swings and often talks to things that aren't there rather than things that are. Often times, his behavior makes people think that he's a child trapped in a grown man's body, but wording that assumption where he can hear it could easily prove fatal.
    Other: You would do well to listen to him.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 pm