Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

5 posters

Academy of Trans Station

Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Academy of Trans Station Empty Academy of Trans Station

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 pm

This is an honorable school rp. Academy of Trans Station. It's an academy for young men and women with powers of significance. However, these powers are usually sealed away inside young people from birth until they get on the train that takes them to the academy. However, once you get on that train and go to the academy, you can never go back. The Academy is as much a school as it is a prison. There are no teachers or staff members, but there are rules. These rules are not thoroughly explained, but everytime one is broken, the student or in most cases, students who did so are punished by an unknown force. This force is actually the only teacher in the school. Students are free to wage wars, and often are allowed to do so, as long as they don't break the rules or miss classes. Classes are taught by older students, and the oldest students in the school look no more than 21, despite being hundreds of years old.

Rules: Follow forum rules and the rules in the story.

Character form:

Username:
    Name:
    Detailed Description:
    Power: (Limit of one per player, however, me and my only mod have two each)
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Academy of Trans Station Empty Re: Academy of Trans Station

Post  AlaskanWyvern Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Username: Eochaid
    Name: Logan Daniels
    Detailed Description: 5'11", lean side of muscular build. His short black hair is worn naturally, in an unobtrusive style. His skin is fair, and his eyes are green. Sometimes his pupils glow random colors, as though there was a flashlight behind his irises. He wears a brown longcoat, black pants, and a tan long-sleeved shirt underneath, with black boots.
    Power: Energy manipulation. He can take energy from his surroundings (electrical or other "moving" energy that could be used to power something, *generally*) and direct it to his own ends. He can leave the energy in its base form or channel it a few different ways. One is a high-energy concussive blast, the other is a more sophisticated disruptive wave. This can render a person unconscious (really, really numb at the minimum, dead in the event of a face hit) regardless of where the hit is taken; it can also fry sophisticated electronics.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Username: PaperWings
    Name: Jennifer Cross
    Detailed Description: She's fairly short, though easily noticed because her hair is dyed dark blue and she often carries around a black and white umbrella. Her hair is cut short and often sticks up at odd angles both because she constantly pulls it and because it seems to have a mind of its own. She has pale blue eyes that are almost colorless. The clothing she wears is rarely of a color other than black or white and often times has a strange pattern or design on it. Quite often, her arms will be covered in carefully inked words that she wrote while bored. Usually, they do not relate to each other at all.
    Power: She has the ability to take an object in the shape of another object and give it the properties of the object it resembles. The more complex the object she is transforming something into, the harder it is. Objects with similar properties, even color, are easier to change than objects without similar properties. Her favorite material to use is paper.
    As well as this, she also has the ability to breath life into inanimate objects. The more life she gives to an object, the more intelligence and free will it has. It works best on organic objects and objects that look like living things. It's very tiring for her and she often has to sleep after bringing something to life. She can't bring the dead back to life.

Last edited by PaperWings on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Accepted. Both of you. And Paper, or Osaka, which ever you prefer, you are my mod
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Just call me Osaka. It's easier to remember.

So modship? Should I add another power?
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

PaperWings wrote:Just call me Osaka. It's easier to remember.

So modship? Should I add another power?

Yes you should Osaka.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Okiedoke, give me a few minutes to think one up.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok

And Here's my Character.

Username: Coloss
    Name: Raven and Clay
    Detailed Description: The Male form Clay, is 13ft tall, 290 pound in weight, and has a bit of an athletic build. He has long black hair, crimson eyes, pale skin, and is a gentle giant. His hair hangs in his eyes most of the time, so no one normally sees his eye's unique coloration. Raven, the female form, is 5ft7 tall, 120 pounds, has an athletic body, midback length blue hair, solid black eyes with yellow pupils, bronze skin, and has a beautiful voice. she's a hit of a hot head, but can get along with nearly anyone. the two forms have different personalities, but operate on the same set of memories.
    Power: Gender bender. Meaning, can change genders at will. also has the a ability of Wears, which is the ability to make clothing change to fit their gender.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 pm

That's an... interesting power. I like it, though; it's very unique.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm

We start off on the train on the way to the school, first year students, knowing full well of our powers, but nothing of each other's powers. Once Osaka picks her second power, if she wants one, then we'll begin.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm

I edited my sheet.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Post  AlaskanWyvern Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Coloss, would you like to kick us off?
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Then now we begin.

Raven sat in her seat on the train; watching the world go by, and knowing that she'd never be able to go back. She then got up and went looking for someone interesting to talk to and maybe get to know. She looked beautiful, and the schools required uniform for the girls was a help to that. Just like the anime school girl uniforms she'd admired when ever she watched anime.
    Da_StrongWill
    Da_StrongWill
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : You know where... You know exactly where don't you? And if you don't, no sweat, the horsemen will get to you eventually.

Post  Da_StrongWill Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I would join, but my iPhone hates this website...
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

The soft rustle of paper was really the only sound that could be attributed to Jen, so intent was she on working on whatever it was she was working on. A few words written in black ink on her arm were visible beneath her sleeve and, though they held no apparent meaning, she always took the greatest amount of care to write them down. Now, however, she was not writing but folding paper. What shape it would take she didn't even know, but she'd find out soon enough.

(( Then make them get to know each other better. They have to have something in common. ))
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Logan sat across the aisle from Jen and a row back from Raven. He had given up looking out the window and was drumming his fingers on his leg rhythmically, as an inaudible tune played in his head. He cut a good figure himself, although he didn't wear the coat quite as well as the person from whom he'd gotten the idea of the coat. He'd found it in an attic after seeing one on someone else and liking it.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm

"Hello there," Raven said with a smile as she sat down across from a young woman who was folding paper. "My Name is Raven Yalc. What's your's?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Jenn didn't even look up at Raven when she answered, "Jennifer Cross." The piece of paper was taking the shape of a flower, it seemed, and she was quite pleased with it so far. Of course, she knew that it may end up looking completely different if she wanted it to.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:35 pm

"Well it's very nice to meet you," Raven said with a smile. "You must be good at origami."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 pm

"Yup. Papercraft, origami, et cetera." Jenn's voice was distant, distracted. After a few seconds, she set the paper flower, which now very accurately resembled a rose, on her lap and looked up at Raven. "Nice meeting you too, I guess?"
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"I have a friend somewhere on this train, but everytime I go looking for him I can't find him. His name is Clay Nevar. But then again I keep forgetting he's always right here with me."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

"Fascinating." The paper rose vanished into a bag that most likely contained countless other similar creations. It was replaced by a fresh sheet of paper. "I assume you want me to help find him or something? Because the answer is no."
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm

"I want you to meet him Jen. He's kind, gentle, and big. He's like a big teddy bear almost. If I could I'd hug him, But that's impossible..." and And Raven started to cry a little without sobbing or sniffing.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Jenn looked momentarily confused and a little bit irritated, but the expression was soon replaced with a blank one. "Okay. I'm not going to ask," she said simply, returning the sheet of paper to the bag. While it was still open, what looked like a miniature paper cat slipped out of the bag without her noticing it.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Raven dried her tears and closed her eyes. She started to grow larger and started to change physically into a man. Her uniform changed to that of a male student. Everything about her changed. The new being said, "Hello, My name...Is Clay Nevar. Raven told me you wanted to meet me, so here I am." Then he lloked down gently, picked up the paper cat, "Origami eh? Very beautiful work. I guess you made this little one."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:43 am