Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

5 posters

Academy of Trans Station

AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Academy of Trans Station - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy of Trans Station

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Logan came back to reality, after a long stint in lala-land. He could have sworn there was a girl on the row in front of him. A significantly shorter, hotter girl, in fact, not the man... maybe the girl had gone to the bathroom or something.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Even though he was sitting down, Clay was only a foot or so short of hitting his head on the ceiling. He handed the paper cat to Jenn and then stood. "I apologize, There is someone else I must speak with." He then walked hunched over badly so as to not hit his head on the ceiling. Being 13ft tall had it's disadvantages. He walked to where logan was siting and asked, "May I?" and he gestured to the seat across from Logan.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 pm

"Sure." Logan nodded. "Did you see a girl around here? One that looked like she just stepped out of an anime?"
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm

"Yes, I know her very well. Her name is Raven. If you would like to get to know her I can arrange a meeting. I just have to find her. She's always moving around and on this train she's gotten lost twice. Both times in this train car. She's not stupid mind you, but her sense of direction stinks," Clay said as he extended his hand, "I'm Clay Nevar."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Logan shook it firmly. "Logan Daniels. Nice to meet you. Last I saw, she was sitting directly in front of me, about where you were sitting, but I was zoned out for a minute there."
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 pm

"No, No, You were not zoned out. You're mind told you that because didn't quite see what happened. Raven actually likes you. I thought I'd get to know you so I could understand why she likes you. Me and her have been friends since we were ten. Young Mr. Daniels, Raven will see you now," And then as Clays arm returned to the arm rest he smiled and transformed back into raven. Raven opened her eyes and smiled shyly at Logan, "Sorry, But it's something we can't help. I'm Raven Yalc. It's nice to meet you Logan."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Logan blinked seferal times. The sheer mind screw going on here was a little much. "Nice to meet you too, Raven. Come here often?"
    You dip, you fail at pickup lines. Why do your eloquent greetings always have to come out as "Me Tarzan, you Jane"?

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Raven giggled a little and said, "Not often, But things change," And she Smiled at him. "I'll start. I'm 20 years old, I'm afraid of fire, I love walking in the rain without an umbrella, and My favorite color is dark purple. The whole rain thing is because of an accident that happened to me and Clay when we were 15. we were trapped in a burning building, and the rain saved us. Your turn."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

"Okay, I'm 19, I love guns and science fiction, my favorite color is emerald green. I like Piña coladas, you like getting caught in the rain..." he chuckled, mentally facepalming himself again. Moving on... "I can't say as I've had a near-death experience quite that spectacular, unless you count the time I pulled out in front of a biker at night, when he didn't have his headlight on."
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm

"Well, We all have our mishaps. Clay and I had a big one. We were complete strangers until we hit the age of ten on the same night, under the same hunter's moon at exactly the same moment. We lived a six thousand miles apart but our powers activated at the same time and we woke up the next morning in an alley somewhere as one person. Clay has the power to switch genders, which allows us to switch back and forth like you've already seen twice, and I have the ability to transform my clothing to match my mood or to meet the occasion, which is why you'll never see clay wearing the shreded remains of my cloths. Also, we're not related and we don't wish to be. I was planning on letting clay tell you this, but I changed my mind when you were so nice."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Jenn's initial shock at Raven's transformation had quickly receded, though she was now too distracted to go back to folding paper. Instead, she was stroking the paper cat with her index finger and staring dreamily out the window. Anybody looking at the cat would have noticed that it was arching its back and purring.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 pm

"Thanks," Logan said awkwardly. Then something caught his attention. "What's purring?" he asked, confused. He wasn't aware of cats on this trip.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hmmm?" Jenn snapped out of her daze and looked over at Logan. "My cat is purring, duh." She picked the tiny cat up in the palm of her hand and held it up so that he could see it.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Logan stared momentarily. Either this girl was really good, or it was another oddity that seemed to be developing about the train. Then he forced himself to stop staring. "That's really good," he said simply.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 pm

"Thanks. Making stuff with paper's just about all I do." With that, Jenn returned the tiny cat the the bag from which it had escaped and picked up the sheet of paper from earlier. After a second or two of staring at the paper, she looked at Logan again. "I'm out of ideas apparently. What should I make?"
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Logan thought for a minute. "I don't know. What can you do? I never got past airplanes. How well can you make those?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

"A lot of stuff. A better question would be what I can't do." Jenn smiled a little and, in answer to his second question, pulled a nearly perfect model of a jet plane from her bag. It was made from paper, of course.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 pm

"May I?" Logan asked, holding his hand out for the plane.
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Jenn wordlessly placed the plane in Logan's hand. "You can keep it if you want; I have a bunch more. What's your name anyways?"
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 pm

"I'm Logan, whats yours?" He thought about the plane flying, it looked so real. The light over his head dimmed for a second, and the plane launched from his hand, even though he hadn't thrown it. "Whoah," he muttered, then grabbed for the plane. He returned to his seat, having caught it before it landed. "So where were we?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

"You were about to suggest something for me to make. I'm Jennifer, by the way." She sounded distracted and was looking at the plane curiously. She couldn't recall doing anything to it that would have made it able to fly; she only changed the creations that she really liked, but she must have done so accidentally. Then again, maybe Logan had done something, she had no idea.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"Right, nice to meet you. How about a shark? Speaking of which, did you do anything to this plane? You know, like you did with the cat?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 pm

"Not that I can remember. But even if I had done something, it wouldn't have been like with the cat." Jenn's hands started to move pretty much on their own. She'd made a lot of sharks in her time and she would probably be able to make this one without looking at it once.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Logan watched Jenn's hands in fascination. "Wow. I could never do anything like that with just paper. I always use the computer for that. Easier to undo that way."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Jenn laughed. "I used to use the computer, but it was to print out the outlines of shapes I had to cut out. Like feathers and stuff." Already, the piece of paper was starting to look kind of like a shark.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm