Roleplayer's Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site fully dedicated to roleplaying and all of that fun stuff.

5 posters

Academy of Trans Station

AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Academy of Trans Station - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy of Trans Station

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Logan grinned. "Someone like you has to cut stuff out? Pshh. I bet you're good enough you don't need scissors."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm

"Yeah, sometimes." Still folding the paper, which was now looking more like a shark with each passing second, Jenn whistled softly. In answer, something that sounded uncannily like a bird whistled back. "You can probably guess what that is. Like I said, I need to cut out feathers."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Location : I'm a waltzing wyvern wantonly whipping up wondrous waffles for the wandering walrus going from Waco to Wyoming.

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Logan chuckled and shook his head. This was awesome, and he still didn't know if he could do anything yet. "So what do you do so they don't get all smushed up in the bag?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 pm

"Oh, a few can take care of themselves. The really fragile things are in little boxes. Plus I'm really careful with the bag." The shark was finished, it seemed, but Jenn wasn't done with it yet. "Got a glass of water or something?"
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm

"No, but I think I can get one." He got up and returned with a plastic cup full of water. "It's not much, but it's the biggest they had in the bathroom."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:09 pm

"It'll do fine." Jenn stared at the paper shark for a few seconds and couldn't help but grin as she felt its texture change a little bit. Though it didn't look like it, it was now waterproof. After taking a deep breath, she raised it to her lips and gently blew air over it. It was tiring, but not as tiring as it would have been if she'd wanted the shark to be any more intelligent than your average goldfish. When it started to thrash around on the palm of her hand, she dropped it in the cup of water. "There you go."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

"Awesome! Thanks." He held it up and watched it swim around. "Wow, it's not disintegrating..."
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm

"I gave it a few properties of plastic." Jenn admitted, sounding quite pleased with herself and with the shark. She also sounded a little tired, as if breathing on the shark had taken more out of her than just air.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

"You okay?" he asked, noting the sudden change in tone. "Is that hard for you?"
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 pm

"I've had worse. One time I couldn't get up for a week..." Her voice trailed off a little bit at the end. Her eyes were closed too, which probably meant that she was either asleep or about to be.
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 pm

"Right, well, um... Just make sure you're back up when we get where we're going." He sat back awkwardly and put his shark in a cupholder. He contemplated putting his finger in there... no. Just no. That could end up being really stupid.

~~~~

A row back, Ignatius was sound asleep, stretched out on the seat. His powers had come online without him noticing early on while he slept, and he had yet to notice his physical modifications - the fin on the back of his head, the two horns, the tail that was a couple feet longer than his legs, or the large, sharp blade at the end of it.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Raven looked at Jenn and said, "Well, that is a cooler gift than anything me or clay can do. And we can do far more than change genders or transform our clothes. We each had two powers though we don't like to use our other powers at all. They make us not like ourselves.They embarrass us to an extent."

((Raven and Clay are technically two characters, but they're stuck together forever.))
    High Priestess Osaka
    High Priestess Osaka
    Admin

Post  High Priestess Osaka Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 pm

"Sounds fun..." Jenn muttered, half asleep. "I can make you one too or... something. Just lemme sleep for a sec." That said, she started snoring gently.

(( I've got to go. 10pm is apparently late. ))
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 pm

"I can see where you'd be uncomfortable with it," Logan said, since Jenn had dropped out. "It's not exactly a common thing, and I imagine it toys with your self-image a good bit."
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 pm

"Very much so. Clay as you saw is big. Well his other power, makes him tough. Tank tough. Mine, just makes me cat ears and a cat's tail, but I also gain the speed, agility, and reflexes. I don't like the whole cat girl thing, and Clay hates the whole tank tough thing, He doesn't like being feared."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Neko?
    Now the real question is, why didn't I see that coming? Possibly if I spent less time watching Whedon and Gurren Lagann and watched... something with catgirls. Nah.

"Shiny," he said, trying to gloss over that. "I have no idea what I do."

Ignatius' tail slowly fell over and knocked against Raven's seat.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 pm

"Ever watched a giant robot anime? He basically becomes a 13ft tall verson of a mecha. and he's very scary in that form."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 pm

"Yeah, a couple times. Sounds scary. Not to make either of you uncomfortable."

Ignatius stirred and the tail blade hit the seat more forcefully this time.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Raven smiled and said, "Well, I don't like my secondary power because of the looks I get. I actually like seeing cat girls in anime, and as a little girl I admired them, but It attracts too many guys."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

"Of course, I understand. I suppose you might end up with some nice folks that way, but the fanboys would get old real quick." He turned back to Ignatius. "Do you mind?" he snapped. Ignatius simply stirred and re-oriented himself. "So, do you anything about where we're going?"
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

"I don't have a clue other than it's a school. I mean, I'm wearing the school's uniform. We all have one. Even you. The uniform should be in your suitcase. Me and clays suit case had a school uniform in it, so I would be surprized."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

"A uniform? That sucks. I hate uniforms. They're usually so boring. Now this - " here he indicated his longcoat, "This is style." he grinned. "I wonder if it has anything to do with all the weirdness that's all over this train. A girl with living paper, you and Clay, and the mutant back there - that's got to have something to do with it."
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 pm

"Don't forget that you made the lights flicker. Every one on this train is a student. There is no conductor. And everyone on this train has a power. There's a little boy three cars back who turns into a demon of flame and shadow. Ever seen the lord of the rings? If you have then you know what he turns into. But he stays small."
    AlaskanWyvern
    AlaskanWyvern
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  AlaskanWyvern Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

"Demon of fire and depth, but he still needs a chair to reach the cookie jar? Haha, don't tell him I said that. But seriously, I did that thing with the lights? I thought that was just a glitch or something. This is getting odd." Ignatius woke up and leaned against the back of their seat. He hadn't consciously noticed his changes, partially because they weren't where he could see them.
    "Whatcha talking about?" he asked. He came across sort of like a big, friendly dog without all the drool.
    Coloss
    Beginning Roleplayer

Post  Coloss Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

"Just discussing the powers of people on this train," Raven answered before she turned back and saw the little boy she had mentioned approach and sit down next to her. He was no more than four years old by the look of him. and his shoes were untied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am